The Internet is an amazing tool. It has the power to change the way we live, and we're starting to see that potential today. With only a few mouse-clicks, you can buy goods and services, and communicate with others from around the world. It's important to Whistle and Humm to help our customers retain their privacy when they take advantage of what the Whistle and Humm website has to offer.
We believe your business is no one else's. Your privacy is important to you and to us. So we'll protect the information you share with us. To protect your privacy, Whistle and Humm follows different principles in accordance with worldwide practices for customer privacy and data protection.
- We won’t sell or give away your name, mail address, phone number, email address or any other information to anyone.
We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you (personal information) or allows us to contact you. Generally, this information is requested when you make an order through our website. We use your Personal Information for the following primary purposes:
- To make the site easier for you to use by not having to enter information more than once.
- To alert you to product upgrades, special offers, updated information and other new services from Whistle and Humm
If you choose not to provide personal information, you can still use most of Whistle and Humm. But you will not be able to access areas that require registration. .
If you decide to register, you will be able to select the kinds of information you want to receive from us by subscribing to various services, like our electronic newsletters. If you do not want us to communicate with you about other offers regarding Whistle and Humm products, programs, events, or services by email, postal mail, or telephone.
- Whistle and Humm has taken strong measures to protect the security of your personal information and to ensure that your choices for its intended use are honored. We take strong precautions to protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
- We guarantee your e-commerce transactions to be 100% safe and secure.
- Whistle and Humm strictly protects the security of your personal information and honors your choices for its intended use. We carefully protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
- Your personal information is never shared outside the company without your permission.
NOTICE TO PARENTS
Parents or guardians: we want to help you guard your children's privacy. We encourage you to talk to your children about safe and responsible use of their Personal Information while using the Internet.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION YOU SHARE
When you visit us, you provide us with your contact information, including phone number, mailing and email address. We use this information to send you updates about your order, questionnaires to measure your satisfaction with our service and announcements about new and exciting services that we offer. When you order from us, we ask for your phone number and billing address. We use this information only to bill you for the product(s) you order at that time. For your convenience, we do save billing information in case you want to order from us again, but we don't use this information again without your permission.